- Main loss in the production process of high humidity-resistant exterior plywood
- Correct maintenance and storage of the brown film faced plywood for formwork
- Inspection method for quality of black film faced plywood for construction
- Okoume BS1088 marine grade plywood transport considerations
- Use and handling of marine plywood for boat and yacht building
Waterproof performance and use requirements of moisture-resistant marine plywood
The moisture-resistant marine plywood is mainly made of Taier waterproof glue (phenolic glue) when it is used, and it reaches the environmental protection F4 star standard. The ocean board has excellent weather resistance and can be boiled for 72 hours without boiling. The weather resistance of the moisture-proof marine board has passed the authoritative inspection of the National Wood-based Panel and Wood Bamboo Products Quality Supervision and Inspection Center.
When the cargo is unloaded, it will be placed at the bottom of the plate with four rafts of about 100mm. The plate should not be placed directly on the ground. The height of the plate should not exceed two meters. The moisture-proof marine board should be stored away from direct sunlight, dry and ventilated environment.
When the moisture-proof marine board is pasted with various finishing materials on the surface of the board, please clean the surface of the board with dust, dirt, oil stains, etc., then polish it with 360# woodworking sandpaper, and paste it with professional adhesive for the facing material. If the air humidity is greater than 80%, it is not suitable for the construction of the pasting facing material.
When processing moisture-resistant marine plywood, it is recommended to take a few sheets of paper before testing in batches. If it is caused by unnecessary mass production without trial, it is not within the scope of responsibility.
- Main loss in the production process of high humidity-resistant exterior plywood 06-28
- Correct maintenance and storage of the brown film faced plywood for formwork 06-27
- Inspection method for quality of black film faced plywood for construction 06-24
- Use and handling of marine plywood for boat and yacht building 06-24
- Okoume BS1088 marine grade plywood transport considerations 06-22
- Introduction and properties of marine plywood for engineering material 06-22
- Transportation and installation precautions for brown film faced plywood for concrete building 06-14
- How to understand the principle of symmetry of exterior plywood 06-14
- Marine plywood adhesive production process 06-05
- Plywood bonding strength and classification 04-09