- Main loss in the production process of high humidity-resistant exterior plywood
- Correct maintenance and storage of the brown film faced plywood for formwork
- Inspection method for quality of black film faced plywood for construction
- Okoume BS1088 marine grade plywood transport considerations
- Use and handling of marine plywood for boat and yacht building
Process requirements and production process of exterior plywood for exterior siding
Wall-mounted outdoor plywood is derived from various colors in the production process. The most important thing is to put a thin decorative veneer on the surface of the original plywood. Veneer plywood, known in the market as decorative board or veneer.
The wall cover type outdoor plywood is a kind of natural wood veneer and artificial veneer. Natural wood veneer is made of precious natural wood by shavings or rotary cutting veneer veneer. Artificial veneer is to use relatively cheap veneer, after a certain process pressed into the wood side, and then cut into decorative decorative veneer decorative pattern.
Wall veneer outdoor veneer veneer veneer veneer is often a good decorative pattern, the price of high tree species, such as cedar, oak, rosewood, wax, etc.. However, it should be noted in the trade name, such as "cypress veneer", "ash cut plywood" or "cherry veneer". In several scales, "stick", "cut" and "decorative board" all reflect the basic characteristics of "decorative board".
- Main loss in the production process of high humidity-resistant exterior plywood 06-28
- Correct maintenance and storage of the brown film faced plywood for formwork 06-27
- Inspection method for quality of black film faced plywood for construction 06-24
- Use and handling of marine plywood for boat and yacht building 06-24
- Okoume BS1088 marine grade plywood transport considerations 06-22
- Introduction and properties of marine plywood for engineering material 06-22
- Transportation and installation precautions for brown film faced plywood for concrete building 06-14
- How to understand the principle of symmetry of exterior plywood 06-14
- Marine plywood adhesive production process 06-05
- Plywood bonding strength and classification 04-09