- Main loss in the production process of high humidity-resistant exterior plywood
- Correct maintenance and storage of the brown film faced plywood for formwork
- Inspection method for quality of black film faced plywood for construction
- Okoume BS1088 marine grade plywood transport considerations
- Use and handling of marine plywood for boat and yacht building
Introduction and properties of marine plywood for engineering material
The marine plywood for engineering materials are made of marine plates, and the core layer is made of whole cores. It is combined in proportion and once formed. It uses Finnish imported Tiel glue, which has excellent weather resistance. It can be boiled for 72 hours without opening the glue. Floor. The use of good eucalyptus, eucalyptus wood for the production of core, the skin is a B-grade waterproof dough.
The production process of marine materials for engineering materials is made by vacuuming and pressing drying, and is produced according to BS1088-2003 international standard. The marine board for engineering materials is one of the commonly used materials for high-end furniture. It is a kind of wood-based panel, which can improve the utilization rate of wood and is the main way to save wood.
The marine material for engineering materials has strong water resistance. Take a piece of 100*100mm marine plate and put it into boiling water for more than 4 hours. It will not open the rubber or rubber, which is the marine plywood. The density of the marine material for engineering materials is higher than that of ordinary plywood. It should be more than 1/4 round; generally have the inspection report of BS-1008, the marine plywood with flame retardant function should have the inspection report of BS-476, and the marine plywood for shipbuilding should have the product certification of the relevant society.
- Main loss in the production process of high humidity-resistant exterior plywood 06-28
- Correct maintenance and storage of the brown film faced plywood for formwork 06-27
- Inspection method for quality of black film faced plywood for construction 06-24
- Use and handling of marine plywood for boat and yacht building 06-24
- Okoume BS1088 marine grade plywood transport considerations 06-22
- Transportation and installation precautions for brown film faced plywood for concrete building 06-14
- How to understand the principle of symmetry of exterior plywood 06-14
- Marine plywood adhesive production process 06-05
- Plywood bonding strength and classification 04-09
- Instructions for the use of marine plywood products 03-20