- Main loss in the production process of high humidity-resistant exterior plywood
- Correct maintenance and storage of the brown film faced plywood for formwork
- Inspection method for quality of black film faced plywood for construction
- Okoume BS1088 marine grade plywood transport considerations
- Use and handling of marine plywood for boat and yacht building
Instructions for the use of marine plywood products
[Ocean plywood] Series of products adopt first-class Eucalyptus core (using machine splicing technology) and WBP glue. It has the characteristics of waterproof and moisture-proof, high strength of cardboard and good smoothness. It is suitable for the environment with plenty of water, humidity and large temperature difference. Among them, the universal type is suitable for indoor humid environment, and the outdoor type is suitable for the environment with large temperature difference and frequent contact with water.
Marine plywood products can be widely used in rail transit (high-speed railway, automobile, subway, etc.), ship manufacturing (cruise ships, yachts, offshore platforms, etc.), vehicle refitting (passenger cars, cars, special vehicles, etc.), airport construction (airport decoration, boarding bridge box, etc.), industrial manufacturing (logistics, mining, equipment, refrigeration, automatic production line, etc.) and various types of high-end decoration workers. Cheng (wine). Shops, resorts, theme parks and other public places, noble houses, wooden houses and comprehensive housing, gardens and furniture manufacturing, etc., can be customized according to customer needs.
* Product Type: Common Type, Outdoor Type
* Product Specification: 2440 x 1220 x 3mm, 5mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 18mm, 21mm, 25mm
* Core Material: High Quality Eucalyptus Core (Using Machine Splicing Technology)
* Viscose: WBP Environmental Protection Adhesive
* Water content: BS en321:1993 (> 6% = 14%)
* Formaldehyde emission: EN13986:2004 E1 < 0.5mg/m.
* Bond strength: BS EN314-1:2004
* Product Density: EN323:1993 General Type 600-630 kg/m_and Outdoor Type 620-650 kg/m_
* Surface quality: BB/BB; 0.5mm Ogurman veneer, double-sided sanding.
* Waterproof standard: BS1088-1:2003 marine plywood; GB/T9846-2015 national standard I plywood
* Combustion grade: GB 20286-2006 B2;
* Product packaging: PE plastic bag packaging (plywood export packaging), plywood pallet.
Instructions for the use of marine plywood products:
1. [Ocean plywood] is a special kind of plywood. Before use, it is necessary to know the technical specifications of different types of products in detail.
2. [Ocean plywood] Four 100_x 100_wood loquats should be used at the bottom of the board when unloading. Skateboards should not be placed directly on the ground. The height of skateboards should not exceed 2 meters.
3. [Ocean plywood] should be stored in an environment that avoids direct sunlight, dryness and ventilation. After opening the box, it should be used within 12 hours to avoid the change of moisture content of the sheet. Unused paper is wrapped in carbon film with plastic film to avoid moisture entering.
4. (Ocean plywood) When pasting various decorative materials on the surface, please clean up the dust, dirt and petroleum first surface marking board, then polish smooth with 60-120 mesh woodworking rough sandpaper, and use waterproof glue to press (or heat) paste. If the air humidity exceeds 80%, it is inappropriate to carry out the pasting of building decorative materials.
5. [Ocean plywood] As the base plate, self-tapping screw or gun nail can be used to fix the keel or the base plate. The gap between the board and the board should be about 1 mm to prevent the expansion and deformation of the board. In order to improve the service life of sheet metal, it can be rolled or sprayed with UV paint on the surface of sheet metal for protection.
6. [Ocean plywood] When processing in large quantities, please take a few plywood after passing the test before they can be processed and produced in batches.
- Main loss in the production process of high humidity-resistant exterior plywood 06-28
- Correct maintenance and storage of the brown film faced plywood for formwork 06-27
- Inspection method for quality of black film faced plywood for construction 06-24
- Use and handling of marine plywood for boat and yacht building 06-24
- Okoume BS1088 marine grade plywood transport considerations 06-22
- Introduction and properties of marine plywood for engineering material 06-22
- Transportation and installation precautions for brown film faced plywood for concrete building 06-14
- How to understand the principle of symmetry of exterior plywood 06-14
- Marine plywood adhesive production process 06-05
- Plywood bonding strength and classification 04-09