- Main loss in the production process of high humidity-resistant exterior plywood
- Correct maintenance and storage of the brown film faced plywood for formwork
- Inspection method for quality of black film faced plywood for construction
- Okoume BS1088 marine grade plywood transport considerations
- Use and handling of marine plywood for boat and yacht building
Inspection method for quality of black film faced plywood for construction
The black film faced plywood for construction are mainly used in construction sites to speed up the solidification speed and quality of concrete and to ensure that they are formed at the specified locations, but quality inspection is required before construction. The bearing capacity of the product to be inspected first, because in addition to bearing its own weight, the product carries the pressure of concrete.
Therefore, there is a certain standard for the bearing capacity of the black coated board for construction. Products smaller than the load standard cannot be used. When the initial inspection, a sample can be selected and stepped on the foot to see if there is any obvious break. The glue strength is mainly to ensure the subsequent use of the product, that is, the turnover rate, in order to save engineering costs. When testing, you can select a sample and put it into the water for a period of time to see if there is any open glue.
Because one side of the black coated board for construction is in contact with the concrete, in order to ensure the quality of the concrete, the surface needs to be smooth and flat, and there should be no scars or scratches. Only by truly achieving the above three points can it be regarded as a qualified black laminating board for construction.
- Main loss in the production process of high humidity-resistant exterior plywood 06-28
- Correct maintenance and storage of the brown film faced plywood for formwork 06-27
- Use and handling of marine plywood for boat and yacht building 06-24
- Okoume BS1088 marine grade plywood transport considerations 06-22
- Introduction and properties of marine plywood for engineering material 06-22
- Transportation and installation precautions for brown film faced plywood for concrete building 06-14
- How to understand the principle of symmetry of exterior plywood 06-14
- Marine plywood adhesive production process 06-05
- Plywood bonding strength and classification 04-09
- Instructions for the use of marine plywood products 03-20