- Main loss in the production process of high humidity-resistant exterior plywood
- Correct maintenance and storage of the brown film faced plywood for formwork
- Inspection method for quality of black film faced plywood for construction
- Okoume BS1088 marine grade plywood transport considerations
- Use and handling of marine plywood for boat and yacht building
How to maintain marine plywood
At present, the marine plywood produced by professional manufacturers is made of European high-grade eucalyptus. This kind of wood is very hard, has strong and wear-resistant characteristics, and has strong stability. It is a high-quality decorative material. The wood texture is uniform, the texture is clear and beautiful, the color is soft and smooth, the paint surface is colored, good but not ornamental. The imported marine rubber meets environmental protection standards. It not only has excellent weather resistance, acid and alkali resistance, but also does not layer. It is environmentally friendly and moisture-proof, achieving marine moisture protection, and it is even higher than the prescribed standards in the field of environmental protection and health.
In the furniture made of this type of board, you can use a soft cotton cloth to wipe the dust outside the wood furniture furniture in the direction of the wood. Before dusting, you should wipe the detergent with a soft cloth. Be careful not to wipe it with a dry cloth. Wet cotton thread to clean the dust on the wooden furniture, then wipe the boat with the plywood through the body, then dry it with a clean soft dry cotton cloth, it can also be coated with a thin layer of high quality light wax after drying, not only can support the wooden Furniture can also increase its brightness.
In the use of sanitary ware, in order to remove contaminants from traces of furniture such as wood furniture and soot, it is recommended to use special furniture cleaners, which can also help remove excess wax. Watermarks usually take a while to remove or cover with a damp cloth. Hold the mark, then carefully press the wet cloth several times with iron, the mark can fade, and the marine plywood has a lot of raw materials.
Since the plywood of the boat has its own characteristics, the advantage of the marine board is that it has strong nail fixing strength, and most of them are closed by surface paint. The multi-layer board is also called plywood. The multi-layer board has strong nail fixing force and can resist deformation. It is durable and can be said to be the material of choice for sheet products.
- Main loss in the production process of high humidity-resistant exterior plywood 06-28
- Correct maintenance and storage of the brown film faced plywood for formwork 06-27
- Inspection method for quality of black film faced plywood for construction 06-24
- Use and handling of marine plywood for boat and yacht building 06-24
- Okoume BS1088 marine grade plywood transport considerations 06-22
- Introduction and properties of marine plywood for engineering material 06-22
- Transportation and installation precautions for brown film faced plywood for concrete building 06-14
- How to understand the principle of symmetry of exterior plywood 06-14
- Marine plywood adhesive production process 06-05
- Plywood bonding strength and classification 04-09